Tuesday 20 August 2013

[Somebody Likes Me!]

I've been tossing around the idea of starting a blog for months. It has kept coming down to the fact that I really have no idea what to write about, nor do I know if anyone would be interested in reading it. But (finally) here I am, ready to spill virtual ink onto this page. I'll be posting things from two MMO worlds over the next few months, as I'm planning to play Final Fantasy XIV while also continuing to play World of Warcraft. So, welcome to the insanity. I'm still not entirely ready to officially launch it, as you can tell - but I felt an introduction was in order. I'm Sara/Saragosa/Manabrownies and I will be your guide through the inner workings of my brain and my favorite games. :P

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is great, friend! Showing some love. Can I get a *smooch smooch*?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start is always the most difficult part! I started my blog 2 months ago and I started with and event "30 days of World of Warcraft" (found it by googling) it's bunch of questions for everyday (you don't have to make a post everyday ofc) and it helped me to get used to writing everyday :D

    ReplyDelete