Thursday 31 October 2013

Forged Steel (Warrior Week)

Hello hello, people of the internet! I know I have missed a few alt appreciation weeks but I'm back with a vengeance (heh) for warrior week.

I've always really enjoyed playing warriors, particularly protection spec. There is no other tank spec that I enjoy playing nearly as much, although I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe it's the charging, the great damage output, the strong defensive cooldowns... either way, I have tons of fun playing prot.  I've also messed around with fury quite a bit and also love playing it. As for arms, I haven't fooled around with it a lot but I do intend to do so in the future. Gotta try everything once, right?


Although I don't currently have a level-capped warrior, I have not one but two prot warriors kicking about - one without BoAs and on a different realm as the majority of my toons. That one in question is in the 80s and currently making her way through Cataclysm content. The other is in the mid-70s and hanging out in Northrend with DEHTA. Eventually, they're both going to make it to 90 but I'm taking my sweet time with them since I usually rush through leveling as quickly as possible. It's nice to charge around shield slamming all of the things, doing quests I haven't done in a long time and re-exploring zones.

P.S. I'm going to do all of the alt appreciation weeks that I've missed over the last couple of weeks. Better late than never, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment