Tuesday 29 October 2013

[An Occupation of Time]

Whoa, whoa, whoa. It's been a while! I can't provide you with too much insight as to why I haven't been blogging, since I don't really know myself. But hello again, people of the internet! I figured I would just toss a quick update post out there before really getting back into the swing of things.

So, the big question is... what have I been up to?

Is that.... is that a goat?
Leveled a (gasp!) Alliance side paladin from 1-90. It's my first time leveling a blue side character past level 60. I leveled her to 80 healing dungeons as holy and swapped it up to retribution for the second leg of the journey from 80-90. I've put a lot of work into her since hitting 90 at the middle of last week - I've been through a whole lot of LFR and spent a whole lot of time on the Timeless Isle. When I hit 90, it was at 414 ilvl and now it's slightly over 500. It was a lot of fun seeing how long it took to gear up to the required ilvl for the current tier's LFR.

Other than that, I've also leveled not one prot warrior to 80... with a second one in the works, currently in the 70s and tanking through Northrend dungeons. Have you figured out that I'm a crazy altoholic yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment