Sunday 15 September 2013

The Lesson of the Iron Bough (Monk Week)

Leeeeeet's get appreciating some alts! This week's class is the monk. The newest class in the game, they are a hybrid class that is extremely fun to play. Unfortunately, I don't have a level capped monk myself... I'm trying to work on it, though. I have numerous monk alts scattered across different servers. The one on my home server of Illidan has been grossly neglected and outleveled by a lot of the other ones. Every time I log in to level him, something comes up and I have to stop after a level or two. He is a Pandaren, of course, because is there really any other way to do it? ;)

Although my monk experience is limited, I've been playing Mistweaver on some and Brewmaster on another. Monk tanking is really fun and monk healing even more so. I haven't really fooled around with Windwalker too much yet, but I'm sure that I will eventually. However, I do know that when I come across a MW monk in arena I groan - even when I'm playing disc. Their heals are powerful and they also have a lot of utility.

If anyone has some monk tips and tricks for me or think they can get me more interested in actually leveling the one class I don't have too much experience with, please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment